Thor Ragnarok Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thor Ragnarok Online

The Forum of Thor.

Apllicationm

Selena81

Apllicationm Empty Apllicationm

Post  Selena81 Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:22 am

Name: selena
    Languages: english
    Ingame Name: Selena
    Requested Postion: Helper or and support/event gm if needed

Contact: selenaplezz@yahoo.com(i check Email daily and will respond no matter what the day of receiving email or next day
    Availability: all day from 11am-7pm then 9pm-11pm us eastern time

Experiences: over 7 years playing ro 1 of those years i was a helper on a server and 1 support and event gm on a small server (battlefield-ro) i left because admin decided to close the server i will provide screenshot proof via email if requested of my past gm experience i also understand most of the game having played on numerous servers over the years iv gained much experiences on how the game works

other info: i want to learn more about the game and help people as best i can on a server i am willing to read and enforce all rules and learn your server as best i can i simply wish to help and make the game more enjoyable for all players on the server and if you have any questions please email me i would like to start asap i'm a rather nice guy dedicated and very artsy i have some miner scripting experience but at this point would need to refresh myself with it i can script simple things right now like nbcs but haven't really perfected the skill and would take me time to work out things i was mistaken about when making it so i am not interested in a scripting job right now i have some experience with eathena server creation and have made an eathena server before for single use anyway i would like to start asap as said before thanks for reading this
    Selena81

Apllicationm Empty Re: Apllicationm

Post  Selena81 Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:25 am

other info: i want to learn more about the game and help people as best i can on a server i am willing to read and enforce all rules and learn your server as best i can i simply wish to help and make the game more enjoyable for all players on the server and if you have any questions please email me i would like to start asap i'm a rather nice GIRL dedicated and very artsy i have some miner scripting experience but at this point would need to refresh myself with it i can script simple things right now like nbcs but haven't really perfected the skill and would take me time to work out things i was mistaken about when making it so i am not interested in a scripting job right now i have some experience with eathena server creation and have made an eathena server before for single use anyway i would like to start asap as said before thanks for reading this

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:32 am